Monday, January 6, 2014

Book Review: Sam by Francine Pascal



Title: Sam
Author: Francine Pascal
Series: Fearless (Book #2)
Pages: 196
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Year Published: 1994
First Line: “It really wasn’t that far.”

“There’s somebody who wants me dead. And he’s probably going to succeed. Very soon. There is something I have to do before I go. And there’s only one person I want to do it with… Sam. No RULES. NO LIMITS. NO FEAR.”

My Rating:  4/5

This book is definitely was a step up from the first one. It included so many more ideas about the topic of being fearless and as well let the reader deeper into the main character’s mind. I loved that I was able to finally relate to the main character. I also loved how frequently Francine Pascal changed the point of view. It kept up suspense and easily let us know how all the characters were feeling, both about themselves and the other characters.
There was also more action is this book which was awesome!
The only thing I didn’t care for was the ending. It didn’t make me want to pick up the next book immediately.
THANK YOU FRANCINE PASCAL FOR READING A TEENAGE GIRL’S MIND!
Sorry this is so short guys but don’t have anything else to say about this one.

Thanks for reading,
Love,

Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment