Saturday, October 21, 2017

Book Review: The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan


561456
Title: The Titan's Curse
Author: Rick Riordan
Series/Standalone: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Book #3)
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Mythology
Pages: 320
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Year Published: 2008
Format: Audiobook (Own a physical copy)

"It's not everyday you find yourself in combat with a half-lion, half-human.
But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive."


My Rating: 5/5

I've been writing that this whole series is a reread for so many reviews and that it's getting old, but just know this is the same. I am rereading these books after about 6-8 years so it's a very different perspective I'm taking. This book really stepped the series up for me. We see that our main character has grown, and I found that he was even more relatable in this book (which is saying something because I'm a 22-year-old woman, not a 14-year-old boy). I thought that this book was action packed and full of turns that I only saw coming because of my memory. I can't wait to continue to listen to the audiobooks (I'm loving the narration). Unfortunately, I have to wait for the 4th book to be available from overdrive but I will be getting to it soon.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment