Thursday, October 19, 2017

Review: Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi


18481271

Title: Unite Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Series/Standalone: Shatter Me Series (Book #1.5, #2.5)
Genre: Dystopia, Young Adult, Romance
Pages: 197
Publisher: HarperTeen
Year Published: 2014
Format: Paperback Copy (Own It)
First Line: "I've been shot."

"Juliette will not stand alone
In a battle that will decide the fate of her world...
In Destroy Me, Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45, refuses to let her go.
In Fracture Me, Adam, Juliette's first love, will do anything to get her back.
These two explosive novellas are available in print for the first time. Unite Me also features an exclusive look into Juliette's journal and a preview of Ignite Me, the conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series."

My Rating: 4/5

So after finishing Ignite Me I needed more of Warner's backstory and wanted to see aspects of the story from his perspective. I know that he is not the nicest character and many people don't enjoy his character aspects. I think that this story is quite a redemption for Warner as well as Adam. I think novellas really add different aspects to the story and I can't wait to read the next book.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment