Sunday, January 15, 2012

Book Review: Fearscape by Simon Holt


“The Vours: Evil, demonic beings that inhabit human bodies on Sorry Night during the darkest hours of the winter solstice.” “ It’s been a year since Reggie first discovered the Vours, and the winter solstice is approaching once again. It will be another night of unspeakable horror for those unlucky enough to be taken by the Vours because this time, Reggie won’t be able to stop them. The Vours have imprisoned her in a psychiatric hospital, where she is subjected to a daily routine of unfathomably sadistic experiments. Her life is a living hell… but she won’t give up. They attacked her brother. They killed her friend. And Reggie will never stop fighting.”
“Fearscape, Book 3 in the The Devouring ends the this chilling trilogy with a thought provoking and deeply frightening story that will leave you with lasting terror.”


MY RATING: 9/10

I enjoyed this book because it was more exciting! It was a fun read and made you wonder about the end. This book was far better than the others :) The story line was awesome! I think I got to know the characters better. I felt like I knew each one intamately. It was also descriptive enough to make you visual a ton better than the others in this series. I honestly enjoyed this book. It kept me interested which is more than I can say about some other horror books I have read. Usually I get so bored that I give up.. but not this time :) I loved the feelings potrayed also.
THANK YOU SIMON HOLT FOR THE BEST HORROR SERIES I HAVE EVER READ!
Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment