Saturday, January 21, 2012

Book Review: While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky


"Molly and Robin Snow are sisters in the prime of their lives. So when Molly recives the news that Robin has had a heart attack, the news couldn't be more shocking. At the hospital, the Snow family receives a grim prognosis: Robin may never regain conciousness again. Feelings of guilt and jealousy flare up as Robin's family struggles to cope. It's up to Molly to make the tough decisions, and she soon makes discoveries that shatter some of her most cherished beliefs about the sister she thought she knew."

MY RATING: 9/10

My mom suggested this book to me. It was a fairly good book and note to anyone keeping up with my blog it is an adult book. I enjoyed it. It wasn't the best book I've ever read because I've never had to deal with the loss of someone so suddenly. I enjoyed the use of descriptions and the setting. I love the use of plants and cats. Ok that made me sound like a crazy cat lady, but maybe if you read it you'll understand what I mean.
All and all my mom has a good taste in books but I didn't like that I could tell what was going to happen from the beginning... I'm just to naturally curious.
I hope that you choose to read this book if you've lost someone, it may be able to help you through a tough time.
THANK YOU FOR A ROLE MODEL AND SHOWING HER REAL LIFE.
Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment