Thursday, January 5, 2012

MIA

Sorry guys! I know I've been gone for a while. In my defense I've been studying like a crazy person for exams coming up in two weeks. I should have a book review ready soon. Lately I've been reading Scrambled Eggs at Midnight by Brad Barkley and Heather Helper. I'm about 200 pages in. After that I'll be reading Fearscape by Simon Holt and then While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky. The last one is one that my mom suggested so I figured I'd give it a shot and see if I liked it. It is also an adult book for you youngsters out there. I have no clue if it's appropriate. I guess we'll see. And the last two that I can list that I plan on reading are The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti and lastly, The Big Burn and at the moment I can't remember the authors name... that's embarrassing.
Thanks for listening to me gab :)
Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment