Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kate's Choice: School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari


"Everyone's afraid of something...
Madeleine Masterson is deathly afraid of bugs, especially spiders.
Theodore Bartholomew is petrified of dying.
Lulu Punchalower is scared of confined spaces.
Garrison Feldman is terrified of deep water.

Which is why this may be the scariest summer of their lives.
Worse than detention or summer school. Even worse than the
orthodontist. The foursome must face their phobias at the
exclusive and elusive School of Fear. The school is unusual, to say
the least. But "terrifying" would be a more accurate description.

The curriculum is simple: Conquer your fears in six weeks
or find out just how frightening failing can be. "


KATE'S RATING: 10/10

Interview:
1) Why did you pick out this book?
♥I heard it was a good read.

2) Who is your favorite character and why?
♥Mrs. Wellington, because she is strange in an awesome way.

3) Which part is best in the book?
♥The setting because the way that Gitty Daneshvari describes the school is so cool.

4) What is your biggest fear?
♥I am terrified of ghosts.

5)What is your fave part?
♥When they do history... I don't want to give it away!

6) What is your least favorite part?
♥When they go to the B&B.

7) Who would you recommend it to?
♥Fans of the Lemony Snikket's "Serries of Unfortunate Events."

8) Did you enjoy the second book? Was it better, worse or the same as this one?
♥ Yes I did enjoy it. It was a lot more interesting.

9)Do you plan on reading the rest of the series?
♥I hope so. I just hope I can find the last book :)

10)Did you enjoy it? Why or why not? What might you change?
♥I wouldn't change anything because I really, really enjoyed it!

Hope you enjoyed this little segment. As for me, I thought the book was ridiculous and can't wait to bring out the child in me with the second one :)

Love,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment