Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book Review: The Compound by S.A Bodeen


Title: The Compound
Author: S.A Bodeen
Pages: 245


"Eli and his family have lived in the
Compound for six years.
The world they knew is gone.
Eli's father built the Compound to keep them
safe. Now, they can't get out.
He won't let them."


My Rating: 8/10

I found this book captivating. I had a hard time putting it down, but it sure made me think. About the future that is. If the world was to "end" or there be a huge disaster would I want to be part of the only family left? Or would I rather die with the rest? I loved the way that Bodeen actually made you feel like you were there with Eli and his family as he went through this drama. I also enjoyed the use of suspense. I had a hard time stopping at the end of the chapter. Unfotunately, I found that the ending was very predictable. I knew the author wouldn't have them die... all and all I enjoyed this book.
THANK YOU S A BODEEN FOR SHOWING THOSE WE TRUST THE MOST MIGHT BE THE ONES TO TRUST THE LEAST.

Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment