Sunday, February 12, 2012

Book Review: Love and Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson


Title: Love and Peaches
Author: Jodi Lynn Anderson
Pages: 243


"Three Georgia peaches are back for one last juicy summer.
For Murphy, coming home to Bridgewater means leaving her city life behind... and facing the boy she turned her back on. Leeda expects her trip to be short and sweet, until a suprising inheritance saddles her with a huge responsibility. And when heartbreak brings Birdie back to the orchard, she gets a crash course in letting go- and learning when to hold on."

"Brimming with all the charm, humor, and heart of Peaches and The Secrets of Peaches, this staisfying conclusion reunites three unlikely best friends for a final sweet farewell."

MY RATING: 10/10

I have loved this series from the start and I think this was the best conclusion to a series that I have ever read. I have trouble letting go and admitting a series is over but I think that Jodi Lynn Anderson ended this one just right! Over the course of reading this trilogy I have fallen in love with the characters, and I feel like I know them. I am a farely humorous person so I think the amount of "funny" used in these books is perfect. I can't believe that the series has come to an end and if they make a movie on these sets of books, I would love to do a movie book compare. I hope though, that if they do a movie that they do Jodi Lynn's writing justice. I'm sure she'd see to it! :D
THANK YOU JODI LYNN ANDERSON FOR THE PERFECT ENDING!
Hope you enjoyed,
Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment