Monday, July 2, 2012

Book Review: Eleventh Grade Burns by Heather Brewer

Title: Eleventh Grade Burns
Author: Heather Brewer
Pages: 309
Publisher: Penguin Group
Year Published: 2010


"Things have taken a darker turn for the half-human teenager with an appetite for blood. Joss, a vampire slayer and Vlad’s former friend, has moved back to Bathory. A mysterious and powerful new vampire, Dorian, appears with a shocking secret and an overwhelming desire to drink Vlad’s blood. And Vlad’s arch enemy, D’Ablo, has a sinister plan to eliminate Vlad once and for all. With death threatening from every angle, Vlad will have to use every ounce of his skill and training to survive, but nothing can prepare him for what awaits him in the end." - amazon.com

My Rating; 10/10

I was starting to doubt Heather Brewer, worrying that her series might end up like most other peoples, but she proved me wrong with this book. This book was heartfelt and full of passion. Readers learn more about Vlad from the way he acts than what we are told. I truly felt a part in this story, as if I were there just on the side lines watching it all play out. I didn't guess what was going to happen at all. And I didn't feel disappointed at the end. The ending was the best one out of this series so far. I was shocked, happy and upset at the same time. It's important to me that an author ends the book at least as well as the started it, if not better.
THANK YOU HEATHER BREWER FOR PROVING ME WRONG!

Next book I intend to read is Between by Jessica WarmanLove,
Sidny ♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment