Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Spoiler: Firstlife by Gena Showalter

Overall I really didn't enjoy this book. The writing style and the content were not all I had hoped for. At first I thought that the book was intriguing especially when it opened in an asylum. I also thought the idea of having a second life to live was interesting. Thats when the story took a wild turn into what is right and wrong. It also made me think about religion, in a way that I don't really care to read about. 

Characters:
Ten: She was an interesting character to read from, but this was a way to intense novel for what it was and it was obvious at what it was pointing fingers at. The idea of not chosing a side.

Killian: I liked him, even though he was evil, but he wasn't all that and a bag of potato chips.

Archer: I liked him the most he was willing to stand for what was right when he knew it was right, and do what he could to help those around him. 

Van: I wonder how the Everlife will treat him. If he will dare to try to cross into Myriad.

Sloan: She was one bad ass, but not all I wished she could be.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment