Sunday, January 27, 2019

Book Review: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer


7263429

Title: Wolfsbane
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series/Standalone: Nightshade Series (Book #2)
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult
Pages: 390
Publisher: Philomel Books
Year Published: 2011
Format: Audiobook

"Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer- one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack- and the man- she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive."

My Rating: 3.75/5

These are audiobooks I would definitely recommend, I don't think that reading these books physically I would get the same feeling as I get when I listen to them. That being said there were moments in this book where I shook my head at how corny the voice acting was. It was fair due to the writing, but at times it was a little much for even me (the lover of corny audiobooks). This book is clearly a 2010s series just due to the content and the use of love triangles. That being said, I'm not mad about it. I overall enjoyed the world and most of the plot I just think that I'm cheering for the losing love interest in all of this and I wonder how the story will conclude in the next book. Would say this is a guilty pleasure read for sure.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment