Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Saga Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples


28862528

Title: Saga Vol. 6
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Series/Standalone: Saga Series
Genre: Graphic Novels, Fantasy, Adult
Pages: 152
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2016
Format: Paperback Copy (Own It)

"After a dramatic time jump, the three-time Eisner Award winner for Best Continuing Series continues to evolve, as Hazel begin the most exciting adventure of her life: kindergarten. Meanwhile, her star-crossed family learns hard lessons on their own."


My Rating: 5/5

Somehow I keep expecting each issue not to live up to the next one, but somehow they keep the story going and keep me entertained. I wonder how the story will grow along with Hazel and how the new characters that were introduced will affect the storyline over time. I just wish I wasn't catching up to all that was out so fast. 

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment