Saturday, February 1, 2014

No I haven't forgotten about you!

I know I haven't been working on this blog as much as I have in the past but I have some pretty important personal life changes going on at the moment. I'm still reading Family Storms by V.C Andrews and hope to have a review ready by next week sometime but I make no promises.
What are these life changes you ask?
Well number one I'm switching from having two part time jobs to having one full time job as of next Friday
And number two, I'm moving out of my parents house which involves a whole lot of packing. I never knew I had so much stuff.
Finally, getting college stuff ready for the fall. Yup I'm already planning that far ahead.
So let's make a deal fellow readers,
I won't forget about you,
if you don't forget about me :)

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Sidny xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment