Sunday, September 25, 2016

Book Review: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


26073150
Title: A Court of Mist and Fury
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses (Book #2)
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Young Adult, New Adult
Pages: 624
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Year Published: 2016
First Line: "Maybe I'd always been broken and dark inside."

"Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court- but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.
Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms- and she might be the key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured should, and decide how she wishes to shape her future- and the future of a world torn apart."

My Rating: 5/5

First off all the stars! Second off, I thought before I read A Court of Thorns and Roses (my first Sarah J. Maas book), I wondered if Sarah J. Maas was going to be over hyped but for me she sure isn't. I loved it! And now I'm trash and can't wait for the next book in the series to come out (why is 2017 so far away). And now I'm filled with so many emotions. So let's talk about this book. So this book follows Feyre while she lives through what happened Under the Mountain and coping with her new body and life. I think that this book was spectacular. Filled with so much more world building and character growth. I thought that the look into mental illness and surviving an interesting. I also found that I loved this book so much more than ACOTAR and I thought that that book was fantastic. I also thought that Sarah J. Maas does an incredible job of twists and turns. I couldn't believe how many turns this story took and can't wait to read the next one.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment