Saturday, September 17, 2016

Books and Series That I'm Ashamed I Haven't Read Yet

Hey guys, it's me again.

So if you've been here for a while you know that I'm pretty late to the party on almost everything. While I love a good new release, I usually let most slip through the cracks. So that being said, I've lost touch with what's super popular. That is until I found a huge booktube and goodreads community. So let's find out what I'm ashamed about (Ps. this is in no particular order, it's just a list... again I know... terrible).





The Kiss of Deception Series by Mary F. Pearson :
 I have it on my shelf and I see it in it's beautiful place and think why don't I pick you up and then get distracted by the jenga stand on my night table. 


Fangirl by Rainbow RowellI really didn't know anything about this book until earlier this year but now that I realize it deals with social anxiety I've got to read it.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo:
She is finishing her most recent duology and I'm so behind ahhhh.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas:
This is by far one of the worst ones. And yes, I've read ACOTAR and hope to start ACOMAF but it's taking a while and I'm intimidated. Once again on my shelf.

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
And I can just sense people starting to loose their you know what! Ugh... I'm sorry

The Raven Cycle by Meggie Stiefvator
No excuses.

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
This has caused some family arguments.... 

A little bonus (I flinched as I wrote it)... I also haven't finished The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare and haven't started any of her other work..

Please comment down below which of these horribly shameful books I should start with to redeem myself..

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment