Thursday, September 1, 2016

August Wrap Up

I know. I'm doing something new. I thought it would be fun to recap on what I've read this month and then prepare a TBR for September.

I can hardly believe that another month has passed and I think I had a great start to a reading month but near the end of the month have entered a slump.

The Books I've Finished This Month Are:
Image result for illuminae cover goodreads   Image result for the bodies we wear cover  Image result for a court of thorns and rosesImage result for i'll give you the sun


   Image result for amulet #1  Image result for amulet #2


Image result for amulet #3  Image result for amulet #4Image result for amulet 5

I can't wait to continue reading this upcoming month and hope to post a tbr soon.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment