Sunday, January 14, 2018

Book Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

23766634
Title: A Court of Wings and Ruin
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series/Standalone: A Court of Thorns and Roses (Book #3)
Pages: 699
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Fantasy
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Year Published: 2017
Format: Physical Copy (Own It)
First Line: "The buzzing of flies and screaming survivors had long since replaced the beating war-drum."

"Looming war threatens all Feyre holds dear in the third volume of the #1 New York Times bestselling A Court of Thorns and Roses series.

Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's manoeuvrings and the invading king threatening the bring Prythian to its knees. but to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit- and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords- and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

In this thrilling third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Sarah J. Maas, the earth will be painted red as mighty armies grapple for power over the one thing that could destroy them all."

My Rating: 4/5

I know I'm about half a year behind everyone, but here it finally is my review on ACOWAR. I think that this book wasn't a bad wrap up for Feyre's point of view. But I also didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the first two books. I think that Sarah J. Maas did a great job with the action parts of this story along with the romance, that being said it was hard to get through at some points and seemed drawn out for some periods of time. That also being said I wonder what A Court of Frost and Starlight.  Overall I enjoyed it and was happy to finish the series and see our favorite characters again. It was also nice to explore the world more along with the other courts.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment