Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Book Review: The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge

 Title: The Dangerous Days of Daniel X
Author(s): James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Pages: 220
Publisher: Vision an imprint of Grand Central Publishing
Year Published: 2008


"Daniel X was born with the world's most extraordinary power: the power to create. With his secret ability, he can conjure anything and everything, from the animate objects to living, breathing people. This talent has helped him survive-- but couldn't save his parents from being brutally murdered. Discovering a strange list of names, Daniel vows to complete his father's mysterious mission and hunt down his family's assassin. Now, on his own, he must uncover the dark truth behind an apocalyptic struggle that will determine the fate of all mankind. But hot on his trail is a cunning killer-- one who knows exactly what Daniel X can do."

My Rating: 8/10

This is the second book I've read by James Patterson. I really enjoyed the first one I read by him and thought that I would rate this a ten for sure, but I couldn't seem to get stuck in the story. I enjoyed that the story was based on something we have no idea if it's true or not. It gives me the chills that I'm not sure what's really out there. James Patterson is amazing at working with the unknown. He makes things believable but friendly in a way as well. The humor in the story lightens it so the book isn't filled a dragging depression. Thank goodness. I was drawn in to the super powers thing, but it wasn't quite as I expected...
THANK YOU JAMES PATTERSON AND MICHAEL LEDWIDGE FOR MAKING THE UNKNOWN BELIEVABLE!
 
Next to read is Next Summer by Hailey AbbottLove,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment