Monday, August 13, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Dark Secrets 1: Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler

 Title: Legacy of Lies
Author: Elizabeth Chandler
Pages: 199
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Year Published: 2000


"In Legacy of Lies, Megan has to stay with the uptight grandmother she wants nothing to do with. She's determined to get through the visit without any drama, but when she falls into a twisted love triangle with potentially fatal consequences, Megan may be caught up in her family's legacy in more ways than she realizes."

My Rating: 10/10

I would like to tell everyone that Dark Secrets has 2 stories in one book, so I'm reading one at a time.
I really enjoyed this book. It was spooky, mysterious and had a romance peeking through in between those other two characteristics. Legacy of Lies was filled with twists and turns that kept my heart racing and my mind wondering. I compliment Elizabeth Chandler for having a strange mind, I'm not even sarcastic! The only thing I could have used more of was a description of the town that Megan was living in. I didn't feel as if I had enough information to satisfy my imagination, but that's just me. If I may just say that Elizabeth Chandler has a twisted sense of writing, like VC Andrews, but with paranormal activity and in a Young Adult form. I love it!
THANK YOU ELIZABETH CHANDLER FOR A CRAZY PARANORMAL MYSTERY!

Hope you enjoyed :)
Love,
Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment