Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Dark Secrets 1: Don't Tell by Elizabeth Chandler

 Title: Don't Tell
Series: Dark Secrets
Author: Elizabeth Chandler
Pages: 228
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Year Published: 2001


"In Don't Tell, Lauren knows that by returning to the town where her mother drowned seven years ago, she'll be reliving one of her most haunting memories. When she arrives, she is propelled into a series of mysterious events that mimic the days leading up to her mother's death. Maybe her mother's drowning wasn't an accident after all... and maybe Lauren is next."

My Rating: 9/10

This is the second story in the book Dark Secrets 1, and I can't help comparing it to the first story. Both stories take place in the small town of Wisteria. The book as a package was good, but I didn't feel in tune with the characters. I couldn't seem to invite them in or feel like I belonged with them. That sounds crazy, but when I feel like I know a character personally, it's a ten outta ten. That's the only reason that I didn't feel this book was a ten. I enjoyed learning more about the town of Wisteria, and hearing about the people in the town. It made me feel at home in the area. I feel the urge to go to this town, but I'm not completely sure it exsists :(
THANK YOU ELIZABETH CHANDLER FOR MAKING ME FEEL AT HOME!
Hope you enjoyed this book review,
Love,
Sidny ♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment