Thursday, September 8, 2011

Book Review: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

"When Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder. Much less a murder commited by three teenagers covered with odd markings. This is Clary's first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of deamons- and keeping the odd werewolves and vampires in line. It's also her first meeting with gorgeous, golden-haired Jace. Within twenty-four horse Clary is pulled into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in an ordinary mundane like Clary? And how did she suddenly get the Sight? The shadowhunter would like to know..."

I personally rate this book 4/5 and I have only one reason it didn't make 10/10. I guessed the end of part one. Maybe because my mind is always expecting the unexpected or waying the possibilities. After part one I feel deeper into Clare's fantasy world. By the end I was completely hooked and like usually loving all most of the characters. This book shows rebellion and something else I love, a strong female protagonist!THANK YOU CASSANDRA CLARE FOR CREATING SUCH AN AMAZING FANTASY WORLD!Sincerely, Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment