Thursday, September 8, 2011

Series Review: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins






I'll make this the none spoiler edition, out of ten the hunger games series on my list has reached a complete 5/5. It made me laugh and cry, which i think all good books should do; but mostly it made me gasp. There are so many things you just don't expect that i drove my family nuts with "O My GOD"s and "He can't do that!" They finally told me if i was going to be a loud reader i had better go to my room to do. I warn people though, this is a young adult read. If you child or sibling has a wild imagination these might not be the best book considering they are based in the future. If you have any sort of life (not me) i wouldn't read them considering they're so good putting them down is troublesome. I spent 99% of hours either reading them or thinking of them. It was crazy. So this is my review for.... THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES.
Sincerely, Sidny
P.s Sorry about the misperportioned pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment