Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spoiler: Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Before you read this... have you read the book??? The review is the post above so you can find all the interesting things out for yourself!Tessa is a marvelous main character who never ceased to amaze me. Her emotions change rapidly and at first I didn't know if I would like her or not. I ended up finding her so amazing and brave it was crazy. Even though she was scared, she knows what she wants.Zoey is a pretty obvious character to me. All I didn't guess was that she would actually keep the baby. I wish she had a had a better ending though... finding a man that loved her even though she was pregnant. Adam is my favourite... he stays with Tessa until she dies. He truly loves her. He loves her family too. I thinks its so sad that his dad died though. His poor mother!Tessa's parents are quite the characters. Her dad is so protective and loving, optimistic and a fighter he refuses to lose any hope in her. Her mother is frantic, but in the end pulls through... don't ya think?Cal is the just so young!
Sincerely, Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment