Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Book Review: I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Title: I am Number Four
Author: Pittacus Lore


"We may be walking past you right now.
We are watching as you read this.
We may be in your city, your town.
We are living annoymously.
We are waiting for the day when we will find each other.
We will mak our last stand together- if we win, we are saved and you are saved as well.
If we lose all is lost."
"Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are superheroes you worship in movies and comic books- but we are real. Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing. But they know. They caught Number One in Malaysia. Number Two in England. And Number Three in Kenya. They killed them all. I am Number Four. I am next."


MY RATING: 5/5

This book has officially made me fall in love with superheroes all over again (mmmm Spiderman). Pittacus Lore did an amazing job creating planets and things that make humans look so stupid. I actually enjoyed the insults to our race. The setting and relationships in this book make it what it is, a perfect ten! I'm looking into buying the next book to read as soon as possible. This book made me want aliens to be real. And that is really something for me. I hope that the next book lives up to the first.
THANK YOU PITTACUS LORE FOR BEING A CREATIVE MASTERMIND!
Sincerely, Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment