Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: The Cloud Searchers


7955881

Title: The Cloud Searchers
Author: Kazu KIbuishi
Series/Standalone: Amulet Series (Book #3)
Genre: Graphic Novels, Fantasy, Adventure, Middle Grade
Pages: 224
Publisher: GRAPHIX
Year Published: 2010

"An impossible journey with danger at every turn...
Emily, Navin and their crew of resistance fighters charter an airship and set off in search of the lost city of Cielis. There they hope to find help from the Guardian Council's powerful Stonekeepers. It's a mission that Alledia's survival depends on, and time is running out- Emily's got to find Cielis before the Elf King finds her.

My Rating: 5/5

Loving where this series is going. Also enjoying getting in deeper into the world as well as with the characters. I really enjoy the different views of characters and the adventures. I loved it and how fast they are to read. I'm sorry I don't have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment