Saturday, August 27, 2016

Spoiler: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

This was an incredible story and I was really impressed by how the documents were laid out and how the story was told. It was extremely creative, as well as beautiful. I also think that the story was very unique. I haven't seen anything about space and a universe set in space. I mean I've watched Star Wars, but this is so different and incredible. I hope that the next book is just as good. It was fantastic. 
I also think that the characters were amazing. In the first one hundred pages I thought that I wouldn't like the book because I found the characters annoying, but the more I read the more I loved. I also found that the quick changes in the fleet was what kept me in this book and will continue to interest me. I also wonder how the next book will be written. 

Characters:
Ezra: He's a great character, fun and has amazing banter. I was so surprised when Aidan tells her he's dead, but then the relief that he was alive hit and I may have cried. I look forward to see what happens next. I was really intrigued by his family and their past and hope to learn more about it.

Kady: She's incredible. She's a badass and full of humour although her life has not lead her where she wanted it to go (none of them did) she stays strong. She sacrifices and although she is scared she is incredible. I can't believe how incredible she is and hope to find out so much more about her.

Byron: I also liked him but then he went all crazy eyes and I thought that what he did to save Kady was extremely brave. Looking death in the face, even in madness is something that many wouldn't have the strength to do.

Aidan: Was it crazy? I'm not sure. But I think that he was trying to do what he thought was best, but didn't realise the damage that he took when they picked up the refugees. I also look forward to seeing him in the next book. 


Moments to Read:
Final Line: "Illuminae: Now run"

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment